Saturday, January 4, 2014

Bring it on 2014!



So here it is... the BIG COUNTDOWN... has come and gone. The New Year always brings a FRESH START. This year I've decided to make my resolutions a little bit more "realistic." 

1. Focus on Blogging more... I actually made a calendar. I can't wait!
2. I want to drink 8 glasses of water a day.
3. Walk twice a week.
4. Complete and Blog on a 52 WEEK PHOTO CHALLENGE! ( Week one : SELFIE!)
5. Get Organized. ( with three kids it seems impossible) 

Those are my top five. I got about 15 MORE to do but they are silly personal ones... you know stop bit*thing so much, have sex everyday (it's healthy for you and your spouse, PUT OUT!)... there's so many.

For now that's all my first official post is complete. Take a minute today and give yourself 5 REALISTIC goals for 2014.  Put them on your fridge, dresser, bathroom mirror, somewhere you will see it every day. It will help you accomplish your resolutions.

Cheers to the New Year! Happy 2014!
<3 xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment